Monday, June 9, 2008

So it's official

Brian's assignment in Italy has been extended. As much as we've found many challenges difficult here in Italy, we're very excited about having the opportunity to experience the "viva dolce" (sweet life) for a while longer. We're still waiting on some details - like how long we're actually going to be here for. It looks like we could be here into next year! We've just returned from a fabulous 4 day weekend at the Cinque Terre with Brian's parents and now I can start planning so many more adventures!

I guess this means I'll expect a few emails from those of you who keep threatening to visit! ;)

I'll post (with pics) again soon to share our Cinque Terre adventure with you all! Keep checking back!

4 comments:

marcibun said...

That's exciting news and its great for the kids to be able to stay put for a little longer.

Kristen said...

Congratulations, Brian and Family! I'm sure you are relieved to not have to pack up so soon again. In the meantime, we will enjoy vacationing vicariously through your photos and posts (Larry found your blog address for me :) Resourceful guy that he is)
Hug those kids for us,

Kris, for the Fam

Unknown said...

Hey Michelle... Finely had time to check out your blog... it all looks so wonderful... I'm getting itchy feet again myself... You never know... I just may have to come see what's going on...

Taisa

Belinda said...

Wow, I didn't know that it was originally so short a stay but I guess you must be a little relieved to being staying put longer. Enjoy all your pictures and stories. Green Green did I mention I am turning green