Tuesday, March 3, 2009

A conversation with Kyle

I've had to fill in a couple of small blanks in this conversation, but only because I wasn't there for the original conversation. Kyle was out for a walk with our Italian/American friend Mary Grace. As they were talking and walking the topic of what Kyle was going to do when he grew up. Kyle expressed his desire to shoot up to the stars. He would like to be a cannon ball when he grows up so he can go to the stars. But there's a problem because he'd have to find a school that teaches how to be a cannon ball. But once he learns he'll be able to go to any star he wants.

He also told me he couldn't go to school yesterday because he was going to go in a rocket. When I told him we didn't have a rocket he told me I could go buy him one. I told him I was a little short on the 2 billion dollars needed to buy a rocket so I thought he should go to school. He said, "That's OK. I'll wait."

No comments: