Monday, May 24, 2010

Back in the race


LOAD Day 23
Originally uploaded by Kyivscrapper
Well I was doing great with LOAD, until I wasn't doing so great. I managed to get the worst headache of my life but kept on scrapping. I even completed a couple of LOs with my head on my desk. Then the headache won. After 8 days of not scrapping - or doing much of anything else, I'm back in the race! Today's prompt was all about size. So I scrapped small pics! It's quite simple - but took me longer than "simple" time. Who cares? It's done!



Playmobil funpark ticket opens for journaling:

Sometimes I feel like I live in Playmobil Funpark & most of the time I love it. (Just don't step on any of it!) Kyle absolutely loves his Playmobil (and so do Mom and Dad). Kyle's imagination is simply amazing and totally endless when he's in "Playmobil-land". I think it's fantastic when the construction truck is transporting the Gladiators passed the thieving pirates and bumpy road work to a battle at the castle against ferocious knights, but all is halted for the fire fighters and their trucks to put out a fire, of course, started by a fire breathing dragon. ~Our living room winter 09-10

No comments: