Sunday, May 2, 2010

LOAD Day 1

So we're off!  The goal is to do 31 layouts in 31 days!  I'm sweating already!  It took me until 9pm day 1 to get my first page posted online.  Not like I ever push the time limits.  But I did it.  Day one is a success.

Here's a LO with a pic of Miss V that I took last week.  She just happened to be in the right place at the right time for that light - and my camera also happened to be in the right place at the right time!  My photo of the LO isn't great (yeah, I'll work on those skills next month!)  It was really difficult to capture the colours of the photo and the colours of the papers accurately.  It's not too bad though, except for the glaring light blinding you - wasn't thinking of the light fixture behind me!  Overall - I think I'm off to a good start.


Speaking of Miss V, she's doing OK.  She was diagnosed with asthma (officially - as they have to have two flare ups over the age of 2) a week ago.  We've struggled to get things under control and we're getting there...slowly.  Much slower than I would like.  This week she was diagnosed with a sinus infection (so she takes after her momma in more than just looks).  And only a few hours after getting home from the doctor's she had a fever of 102.  She's doing better today and there were even some laughs and giggles.  Now if we can only get some sleep...

1 comment:

Margo said...

Love the colours of this layout - and V's big smile!!